Be part of Your Family History Community for just £15 a Year
Simply complete the form below to start enjoying all of these benefits:
- Quarterly Journal – ‘The Hampshire Family Historian‘ available to view on the website every quarter and access to back issues.
- Access to Hampshire Family History Indexes at HGS Research Centre – extensive Hampshire baptism, marriage, burial, census, monumental inscriptions, members interests and strays indexes.
- Local Group Monthly Meetings, with lively, well-informed, visiting speakers – members can choose to attend any meeting and do not need to belong to a particular group.
- Members Only Data, News and Articles
- Members Surname Interests – published in the next edition of the Journal when you join and retained on our database for future reference and matching.
- Members Handbook (PDF)